Sunday 31 May 2015

Transit in Ataturk International Airport


Yes we are flying Turkish Airlines again. Soothing music , great food and gentle sexy service. 





Destination Istanbul. A transit point actually.
Ataturk International Airport to be exact. Transit here first and then head some place else.



This stewardess is the best. I really like her. She's very sweet , kinda shy but really nice.



      
This steward.  
You know you can feel something melting.
Is it hot in here or whaaaat ?




Anywaaayyy....let's eat.
Bit disappointed by Oriental-ish prawns but the sheer size and numbers console me. Cold chicken is surprisingly good even though it reminds me of tandoori. 
Eggplant salad....delish ! 
Pic is blur, I know. I switched the anti shake off and didn't know it till later.




Saved the cheesecake till tea was served. So, so good.




Breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs and mushrooms.
Bread was a little soggy. Sweet and juicy fruits made up for it.




Comfort pack by Institut  Karite .




Touchdown. 
Welcome to Turkish Airlines hub.
The amount of planes seem to have ballooned . Business must  be extremely good these days !



Don't even know why I held on to this satchet of olive and lemon oil but off the aircraft it left with me. 




He told me
" Going to Istanbul to you is like balik kampung "
Well, yeah, I love the city but this is certainly not my kampung lol. I've only stayed on specific days and seasons. Never at length. Don't know if I could take an extended stay. Holidays are different. Long term stays need commitment on our part. 




Looking at the time I panicked and rushed fast as my legs could carry me to these gates




Ah, but that was not necessary. The connecting flight simply wasn't here yet. So off I went to look for a spot to  log onto the internet. 





Location : Istanbul 

2 comments:

Tokyo in Pics said...

Another of the many countries I'd like to visit in the world. Actually due to Australia's Gallipoli campaign there in WW1 I've been a big fan of Turkey's for ages. I will get there ... one day ... eventually :)

gostansikit said...

I am sure you will enjoy it immensely. They are one of the most hospitable people around :)