Tuesday 16 June 2015

Hungarian ghost lady caught on my phone camera !


Right, first of all, lemme start by saying that I totally, totally did not expect this shot to pop up.
I'm heading underground because the sun is burning and there's practically no wind . Want to hop onto M1 line on the a Földalatti at Vörösmarty utca. 







The M1 is a Yellow Line and this underground is the second oldest in the world.
It's real quiet. No one around when I start snapping.






There's nobody at the booth. 
Yeah, I can remember feeling a bit uncomfortable when it came to that wooden door furthest from the metro station signboard.





When I first snapped this pic below, I was aiming to catch the oncoming train.





But look what I caught instead.
Compare the 2 pictures. 
I cannot be imagining this. I used some Aviary filters from my mobile and she turned up ! You can actually see her hair and jacket !!! 




In the second shot, the train has moved forward thus you cannot see anything anymore.




And just as it comes to a stop, I take the last one before I board.

Feel free to scrutinise the pics above if you wish. 






For those of you who have trouble spotting her , this is the best I can do. Used an Aillis filter here.
 It does look as if she is part of the pillar. But how do you explain the hair and screaming face ?




Location : Budapest 

2 comments:

Ezna Khalili said...

I tak nampak la that 'lady' yg mana ?

gostansikit said...

Will outline the picture best as I can and post it up again at the bottom of the blogpost. Pelik . The picture looks different on each device . I can see it quite clear on my Samsung but more blur on Apple.