Tuesday 23 June 2015

Lonely celebration


Could not believe my eyes when I walked past .
In fact , I stopped to scratch my head for a moment.
No , this certainly did not belong to a staff or worker. Neither was the glass from the open air restaurant's kitchen .
Someone actually packed a cheap packet of noodles and placed a glass of water this way. 





Happened last Sunday , few days back when all the dads had been dragged out to celebrate Fathers Day irrelevant of whether they felt embarassed or not.




Haish.....does this make you feel like so sad or what .
Did not stick around to see who was sitting here. 
When the lonely celebrate , it just seems so , so sad even though they might seem to look like they are on top of the situation. 
Maybe this happens behind closed doors but this is certainly the first time I see this in public.
Maybe it is a property speculator who has fallen on hard times. For all I know it is a local millionaire many times over. 
High chance it is the latter. 

No comments: