Friday 26 June 2015

Tailed from Nyugati Pályaudvar into West End Mall



 Wood Green , Leylelaan , Termini and now Nyugati Pályaudvar.
These are all the names of all the train stations , I've been tailed heading towards or out from . 

The scariest is a close fight between Wood Green and Leylelaan.
On the other hand , what occured here is just a bit annoying as there were still plenty of people around. The person who followed me again had some white hair and walked with a limp somewhat similar to the old guy at Vajdahunyad.
 What's up with this group of seniors ? Geez.






Soon as I walked into the complex past the revolving door downstairs he backed off. 

Picture taken from tripadvisor or foursquare . Cannot recall since I didn't want to surface from the underground. 



At the back of my head I was still a bit worried if I would be targetted again once I made my way back.
What do I do under such circumstances then.
Get down and eat. 





The minor incident left a bad taste in my mouth.
I did not find anything interesting to look at around the mall either. 
And frankly speaking , I should not have ordered 2 items . One would have done the trick. All in 1920 forints. 
Found it very difficult to finish.
The soup was really rich and salty.
And the sauce on top of the macaroni was very rich as in jelak rich and salty as well. 
Die lar like this. Really not ngam with me. 





The exact spot I sat in. 
Good for people watching .





As I was on the way out , I was accosted by a saleslady who spoke excellent English but I really wasn't keen on standing through her soap salespitch. 
Tossed a coin in here before heading out to the metro station once more .




Nope. Didn't spot him at any one time.
This place is like placing a central bus stop next to your favourite urban neighbourhood mall . You get all sorts of characters lurking about. 





Heading back . That's enough for now thank you .






Location : Budapest

No comments: