Friday 24 July 2015

Kate Thailand - Travel Set


While Mr G - Dragon wannabe was getting his face mask on, I wasted no time in snapping up this small bounty from the Kate booth which consisted of a Freshel Moisture Lotion, Freshel Moisture Emulsion , Kate Snow Skin CC Base for Cover and  a Kate Powderless Liquid .





See this concourse area ? 
There's almost something new going on daily .
The day I was there, it was Cleo Thailand's 
I'm Super First Jobber Fair .



Here's the Kate booth and how it is set up.
Obviously, the girls aren't used to people snapping their pics but I think I can get away with it since I am a foreigner. 




Though close to 11am, there still were so many packs left on the table , which is nothing short of amazing ! 
I can't ever imagine this happening in Malaysia since we all love freebies and will form an army whose first job will be to queue up for them. Even before they open the complex Itell you. But here, everyone is like tidak apa. Well, what else, I won't wait for no one to make the first move. 
All I had to do was Like the page and show it to the camera shy girl and the Kate Travel Set was all mine for the taking.




Location : Bangkok

No comments: