Monday 16 November 2015

Getting to Kinrara BK5 LRT station from KL Sentral



First time attempting this 
route ever since I was told that the station was operational since 31st of October . 
This map is only available at the cashier counter and very limited. So I think I'll wanna get it laminated later. And if the cashier says there is none please don't be nasty to her. It's not her fault. 




Route involves 3 train changes . 

Starting point : KL Sentral 
1st train change : Masjid Jamek ( you'll have to get cross a road and take another line )
2nd train change : Sri Petaling 
Wait for the 3rd train line and it will take you all the way to Kinrara .





You'll see a lot of foreign tourists getting off at Bandar Tasik Selatan . Reason is because that stop, leads to a major bus hub spread out on a nationwide network. 

Finally made it onto this train.
So spanking new !





See , I can just snap away without annoying more people than I normally would .




If you look out the window , the view is not bad currently. 





Had some things to wrap up in the vicinity and by the time we reached back , I made a stop at Central Market to go for my favourite aluminium foil grilled stingray meal ,featured in a post prior to this. 

Lovely city view . Just make sure you are not all alone in this area before dawn. The surrounds are quite dangerous till even the homeless want to sleep huddled together for safety's sake. 





Location : Malaysia 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Blogger, I am currently looking to stay as Bandar Kinrara. I was just wondering how much time did it took you to travel from KL sentral to Kinrara BK5. I would really appreciate if you can help me out.

gostansikit said...

The train journey with 3 train changes took more than an hour as I had to wait some time for the last connecting train into BK5.

It could be faster now as the route was so new , that at the time of posting a lot of Kinrara residents hadn't gone on it yet.

Best to take a ride on the route and test it out yourself before you commit .

hoyhoysum said...

Somehow the lrt connectivity is not that great. From Kinrara to KL Sentral by road is very near, however say you want to use ETS to ipoh It is not that convienet. Can't the ETS stop at Bandar Tasik Selatan instead? Yes they have but infrequent and wrong timing..