Tuesday 10 November 2015

Mayhem at midnight


I don't think the boys at 7 eleven have had this much fun during the graveyard shift.
At the stroke of midnight , crowds of night owls had already swooped in on these deals. Nuts !

Some walked away with cartons after cartons worth of products, so much so, it looked as if they were emptying the shops shelves by pulling off a simultaneous heist !



Source : a facebook user on the 7 eleven Malaysia facebook page because hey , getting the deal was more important . Anyway , you can count on me to screw up and loose my phone. 



Young men went so far as to sweep the shelves clean of sanitary pads ! 

Since I love to engage in small talk I obtained the following nugget, as to how some of them pulled off what they just did , even though certain places, imposed a limit on the amount we are entitled to purchase .

"  Oh they told me that they needed to buy all this for a charitable home "  

Another staff gave me a tip

" xyz outlet was full of people way before midnight and you'd better not go there now because it's crazy. I heard they bought everything on offer " 

Yes it was crazy. And I went on a hunt. 
But I got all I wanted ....the Lipton , the Mister Potato , the Maggi Hot Cup and the hottest commodity of all after pulling a sad face to an amused Nepalese ....the Kotex ! 

Have fun hunting the remaining stocks down. Yes you can ! 

No comments: