Monday 21 December 2015

Cadbury - purple plastic tote bag


When Atong , the ever smiling Myanmar guy spotted me the other day , he suddenly became extra talkative with his Indian colleague until she asked me straight up
" Do you have a twin sister ? "






Heck , I told her
" No . Why do you ask ? "

" Because we just saw ' you ' just a while ago , with your Mat Salleh husband " 

" What ? Impossible ! My husband is Chinese ! "

" She looks exactly like you ! I swear , we thought she was you "

So that explains it. My doppelganger looks so much like me that they probably think I am a player . One minute with a Chinese man and the next time they see me , oh how outrageous , there's a Caucasian male on her arm . 
Gosh . Geez . How could they .

Time to down a whole chocolate bar .
 Surprise plastic tote bag thrown in , will hopefully make me come to terms with the ' predicament ' which sees me having to explain myself and who I really am , over the years  .
Worse come to worse , I'll just cut 2 holes in and wear it over my head while saying 
" It's really me , Atong " 

Note : You can only get this freebie when the promoter is around , so make sure you keep an eye out for her. 
I think it's worth it .


Location : Penang 

No comments: