Tuesday 22 December 2015

Photo stopped


Christmas is not yet past but here we go again . These Coca - Cola tins are being hunted and traded like nobody's business. To date , 8 designs have hit the streets . And some people already have the whole lot and are selling them online as of right now .

Me...I'm not going all out to go get them though I know that some of you definitely cannot resist the urge to do so . Bound to be some drama in the hypermarts over this .





Anyway , I'm reflecting on the 1st weird encounter with another shopboy at THAT same chain store .
If I bore you silly with these real life stories , then stop right here at this 2nd picture .





Muah : " Excuse me ! What are you doing ? Are you taking my picture ? "

Shopboy : ( grinning ) " Oh don't worry miss . We do this every night . It's what we usually do "

Muah : What do you mean you do this every night ? You mean , you actually take pictures of your customers at the cashier counter every night ?

Shopboy : Yes , yes . It's normal. Don't worry .

Since when do they snap photos of their customer just before closing ? I begin to avoid the lens . I move backwards , he moves forward , I move left , he follows suit , pointing the phone in my direction....all this while I am right in front of the cashier counter  

Muah : " Please stop . I do not want you to take my picture "

Shopboy : " Just a moment " as he still tries to focus 

Muah : NO ! STOP ! I do not want to be photographed . Stop it right now .

Shopboy : actually pulls a face , sulks and says ...." Ala...kejap jer "....

Muah : NO !

And finally he puts away his phone.

    Seriously now . I did not cooperate . Not an inch . Absolutely don't understand why he wants to snap my photo based on what I think is such a filmsy excuse for gawd's sakes .


Told hubs. He didn't laugh it off , instead he wanted to go and confront the guy . Even wanted to call up the HQ to clarify if this so called company policy of theirs was the norm . 

Don't know if he did but from then on, I never stepped a foot into that outlet without male company ever again .

Location : Penang




No comments: