Wednesday 16 December 2015

Fajita and the trio


Chili's Fajita dish now comes with dips hung this way .
They're cute and encourage you to dine in a more petite manner . But when it came to me , it was a hands on job .





While I have not come across the same customer twice , I did notice an interesting development .
Other than a girlfriends night out hang out place , because cantina cheese is kind of sexy , it's slowly becoming a rabbit hole to impress that syt from work , while the wifey is safely tucked away far away in SP. 




We also shared a starter trio ( which you can now mix and match) and as I munched away, these 2 popped up .
Vaness and Abram whom I met after they'd just done Georgia .

Oh how I miss them .




In a way Tex Mex ( and good ole Me-he-kan) cuisine stirs up some fuzzy memories .
Some nice like those 2 up there .
Others sleazy like what I have stashed away upstairs in between my eyes .

Those of you who have been patronising Chili's in Gurney , you know , the longest serving staff whom most locals don't chat with ? Well , he's going back soon. If you are gonna miss him , wish him goodbye . If not , pretend I didn't tell you and don't say you will miss his cheerful , portly face after this .

Location : Penang 

No comments: