Wednesday 16 December 2015

Olivetti Lettera 32 - the cursive typewriter


How I managed to find this typewriter is one thing .
Sat on it for around one week before I posed the all important question to the seller.
" Is this a cursive typewriter ? "
When he said yes , I wasted no time in securing it .





The process of getting it sent to me all the way from the sellers state, is an experience that was fraught with worry .

Nice Malay guy btw. 
Was so worried that the keys would be destroyed and all that . He told me he would pack it well . Then , came the question of the courier agent he was going to use.
Pos Laju ? Really ?
Oh oh. 
" Why don't I pick this up myself ? "
Somehow he managed to somewhat allay my fears .




See , earlier , I had sent a parcel to Singapore and somehow it went MIA .
Therefore when this seller mentioned Pos Laju services , I have to admit , I was scared to death . Afraid that I would not receive it in one piece , that is if you take into account all the horrible feedback on their site 




However , as you can see , both cases worked out fine. Although the receiver of my parcel had to go through some amazing extent just to retrieve it , surprisingly, mine arrived in a jiffy....next day delivery as promised . 

One word of advice with regards to Pos Malaysia , they do take our complaints seriously . Have  a little faith in them and it will all work out .


Location : Malaysia 

No comments: