Tuesday 29 December 2015

Kembara Balada Movers - tarp art



Was just going about my own business when this small truck pulled up at the rest stop.
Wow .....pretty amazing huh ? Hand drawn onto the tarp cover .
Yeah , I've pretty much admired street artists and cartoonists from like ....forever .





And so I waited for driver to come out and see if he resembled the painting in any way . 
Well , nope , the 2 guys that hopped out and kept an eye on muah , looked nothing remotely close to the mat rock above . If you ask me , the cartoon figure looks like one Abang burger next to Mydin on Penang Road . Or Ito ( I think he's very cool ) the lead singer of Blues Gang . With a songkok on .

Basically , it illustrates their struggles in this movers field .

Most of all , I really enjoyed reading the poems in Malay which goes like this

"Distinasi mu...karer ku...
Bila-bila boleh jalan seluruh semenanjung "

And

"Air zam-zam telaga Mekah ...
tempat orang menunaikan haji ....
Andai tuan puan nak pindah...
sila dial nombor ini...
Din Kembara 016-6984063"

Cute. I like this and I wonder who the artist is .

No comments: