Wednesday 30 December 2015

A nostalgic visit to the SS15 Rojak Stall


Last time I ate here was ten years ago . Today , people are still lining up but there's been some changes . 
Like the permanent structure for instance as well as more elderly customers .




We used to join the queue where the food trucks stopped . 
Today , it's good to know that the multiracial crowd is still here , however there are less people willing to sit on the ground where the 2 plates can be seen . 
People seem to prefer standing up . Maybe it was because the paver was a bit damp .




See the spot on the man's back . Shows you just how frenetically paced this rojak business is .




My favourite ingredient is the dark brown roundish balls by the side of the glass case which contain grated coconut . Man ....you can get a whiff of it from this angle already.
 Very fragrant and still the best I have ever eaten till today .




Other than the coconut ball , I'm also eyeing the hard boiled egg.
Vegie wise, my favourite pasembor man in Penang beats this hands down ....but the sauce here to me is still tops  ! Full of pounded peanuts goodness me , today I cannot wolf down a whole portion but at this point I really wished I could .





Why they call it rojak , instead of pasembor , I have no idea . Also , it is not as sweet as the pasembor sold in Penang , but omg , this is the bomb . Should you ever find yourself in Subang Jaya , try to make it to this location . 

Location : Subang Jaya 

No comments: