Thursday 3 December 2015

Kinder Joy Christmas Mascot



Four Kinder Joy plastic eggs sit nested inside this cute mascot .
2 for boys and 2 for girls.  





Shell is made from metal . Bit tricky to pry open . You might need a screwdriver and your nails to do the job. Be careful not to scratch the surface while doing so.

Metal hat is detachable via plastic joints . How clever .




Same goes for the soft plastic legs. 
When you remove the legs , the metal shell has a flat surface which enables you to place it on the table without rolling off. Brilliant !



Hard plastic hands can be twisted around but nope , they are not clasps that will magically snap the egg open . Cute !

Intending to buy it for gift giving ? Make sure you get the unique gift tag looped under the hat.

Still can't believe the pricing. Feels like a mistake ( below MYR 20 ) . Impossible to get it at this price at any duty free outlet.

Must be due to the halal furore. Anyway , if you are not affected , and don't believe in the wax rumours either ( hey, guess what ? apples imported into this region used to be coated in it, you ate it , I ate it ....yipeekayeh real cilakak eh ? ) go hunt this down. 
The kids will love it !



Location : Malaysia 

7 comments:

livingreef said...

WOW !! I want this.

Goh LinLin please contact me.

livingreef said...

Hello,

you have this kinderino eggman for me, please ??

regards Dietmar

gostansikit said...

They've hit most retail outlets by now . You can get it from Tesco , myNews.com and Guardian stores .

livingreef said...

Sorry, I am from Austria! Therefore I'm looking for help.

gostansikit said...

If I help you buy this , it is going to be extremely expensive as postage costs are very high. Are you sure you want to pay so much for it ? Won't be worth it. If you have a friend coming to Malaysia , you can tell them to buy it from those stores above. If not , I think the duty free in Fiumacino Airport in Rome might have it. But again I am not sure , just guessing. Rome airport would be nearer to you.

Unknown said...

Metal hat? I thought it's made of plastic too, just like its hands and legs. By the way, I love to see your collection of a wide variety of tins and containers. Thanks for sharing.

Oh yes, have you ever noticed a lovely Jacobsen blue biscuit truck tin, with movable wheels, at Giant outlets? It's great for collection too.

gostansikit said...

You got that right.The hat is metal not plastic. And oh yeah , I saw that Jacobsen truck in your video roll , one of which has effectively poisoned my brain and made me unable to sleep right now since it is so cute. Grrrr...I want that Opera troupe too !