Wednesday 9 December 2015

Tiffin service like literally


Certainly caught me by surprise.
Was waiting for my turn when all of a sudden, he turned up seemingly out of nowhere.

New waiter ? New staff ? Never seen him around before .
Yet the way in which he took care of my tiffin literally , made me feel like I was in the wrong place. 

This could not be a hawker stall . Had to be at a something something star hotel minimum .
I could not be in a greasy kopitiam .





He could not be real ....polite as hell , did he materialise out of thin air ?

Never mind that , he took care of my tiffin and filled it with curry noodles like it was the most precious cargo. If he could have , I think he would have cradled it. 

Something is not quite right here.

I've been getting extraordinary , kind service lately by a couple of Penang hawkers and I don't have a clue why .
But thank you anyway , I'm always a sucker for good service especially when I least expect it .






No comments: