Wednesday 9 December 2015

Snoopy and Charlie Brown cup - MBO Cinemas



This year , marks the impactful entrance of global marketers such as Index Promotions and now Zincgroup, giving the local premiums market , a huge run for its money .
While I am delighted with their presence and hope that this once and for all signals the end to some pretty pathetic freebies out there, in all honestly , I only wanted to get Snoopy .





But when we got home I realised one thing.
Every dog needs his master. 




Thus , very reluctantly,  I went back for Charlie Brown




Thought that would complete the picture. Nope. It didn't .
Wrong.
Where's Woodstock the bird , blue dress Lucy and piano boy Schroeder ?





Guess we will just have to make do with these 2 characters for now .



Given it some thought.
You could convert this into a lamp .
Remove the top cover , place a small bulb in , attach the wire , slot through the straw opening and seal . 

Not sure if the plastic can take the heat though .




Or you can always lower in a tiny battery operated LED lamp, if you're concerned about it melting or catching fire .






Whether you choose to continue using it as a drink container or something more creative , here are a few details you might want to know .

Snoopy's big head has some balancing issues . No problem with Charlie Brown . 

You have to hold it by the neck . So if you're walking with this in your hand , heads WILL turn your way . If that's your thing .

Not sure if this material is flammable but it sure looks like it , so I'd keep it away from candles if I were you .

Do not use it for hot drinks . It says so at the bottom . 

Location : Malaysia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I have the Snoopy cup? I missed and now out of stock of Snoopy.

gostansikit said...

I wish I could help you out but ever since I posted this up after getting one set for myself , the item sold out by the 10th of December.
To prevent this from happening again , follow MBO Cinemas facebook page since they posted it up on the 30th of Nov.