Saturday 19 December 2015

Urban Decay - Limited Edition Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette


Gwen Stefani has been rocking that retro alone for way too long already .
It's time we joined her .





By collaborating with Urban Decay and launching an eyeshadow palette that's so smoking hot to the naked eye , now , we can all replicate her sophisticated glam doll look that will make heads turn your way and your way only .





In Malaysia , you need to head down to your nearest Sephora and look for this gondola unit .
But wait , hold on .....the units are not on this shelf , although the sample is and you'll need to ask a sales associate . Because it's limited edition and some of you really dig sets like this . Me , I'm here because I've been a huge Gwen face since her days with No Doubt .




Ah , so , here's the outer box .
Black and white because it's one of her favourite prints .
Inside is a red and white polka dot pattern. Most 50s feature I can think of .




Top of the box .
That's a nice antique looking metal tag . Unlike what you see on the outer  box , this one's made of real metal .



Bottom. 
Hold it in your hand like a dinner clutch . 



Open it up to reveal 15 of the silkiest eyeshadows .
3 of Urban Decay's bestsellers are included ....Punk , Blackout , Anaheim  ....
the other 12 are completely , exclusively and totally Gwen Stefani approved , unique , new shades !




On the corner of the mirror is this.
Say it , think it and make it happen .

" Magic's In The Makeup "

Me , I need help . I'm great if you throw me in any country but completely lost when it comes to makeup . Time to let others take over and show me how .




But before I get to that , 
you'll want to double check if this free gift sample, is included together with the eyeshadow kit .
Gwen Stefani also has a lipstick line in the works and this is your chance to try it out first !




Yep , here's my make up maestro .
Yee Jeen . She's an adventurous girl who loves exploring islands in particular . 
Plus , she's really good at make up so if you ever get the chance to get her to do yours , don't you ever let it pass !




Result.
Nude eyeshadow look which I totally , totally dig.  
My eyes aren't the easiest of canvasses to tinker with but she's Gwen and done it so right .
Contoured , primmed and shaded to my delight . 






Location : Sephora , Gurney Paragon , Penang

No comments: