Wednesday 20 January 2016

Daiso - Resting Owls


Some people are wondering what's the big deal about owls . Whether they're a fengshui feature and why the sudden interest / increase in merchandise .
The Japs consider them to be lucky , while some other cultures say they're not .

Me , I developed a fondness for these birds , ever since I was 12 , after observing a family of owls , up in a ciku tree , for 2 whole weeks . 
Fond as I am of them , I don't see myself ever rearing one gosh . Polyresin is good enough a representation for me , thank you very much .





Anyway Daiso has always had owl related merchandise in their stores . But I've always resisted until this latest , more realistic looking batch came out . 




Very fierce looking . I'm actually chuckling over their appearance which alternates between startled to moody to angry and maybe extremely sleepy lol .



 All you owl lovers out there , you know how much more these will cost in speciality stores right ?
Now go hunt these 4 down before they're sold out .

No comments: