Tuesday 5 January 2016

Star Wars - clicker ballpens


Ahah ! And just what have we here ?
Managed to get a feel and peek at 3 of these cute clicker ballpens just now .
BB-8 , Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren .





Quality is not bad though the barrel is quite chunky due to the design .

Price ....fuuhhh..sky high but judging from how fans wipe out Star Wars merchandise , I figure , this should be no problem for them .
After all , as expected , the Darth Vader biscuit tin from Marks &  Spencer ....I don't see it in the stores anymore . Did not feature the Subway tag but for some of you who follow muah on foursquare , you got a heads up there and hey , that's sold out too .
Those who went looking for the Snoopy cup at MBO wiped out the remaining BB - 8 replicas there . 

You guys are the best ! Tapek ! 
You're absolutely nuts but hey that's what makes you all so awesoomeee !!! Luv ya !

Other than the 3 featured above , 2 more designs are available .
C - 3PO and a Chrome Stormtrooper ! 
As of now , I still cannot locate them .
 Maybe you can . I heard you can find them in Thailand !

Where to get them : selected Watsons  stores only . I do not know if you can purchase it online . 

Conditions : Buy above MYR 20 for a 50 percent discount . The pen is expensive but worth it ( for me ). Will do a proper review later .




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice collectibles! Do you also collect Star Wars premiums from Nestle cereals? I guess Nestle is the only company that means what it says, ie "free" means "free", at no extra cost! Its twin-pack cereals (500gm x 2) come with a big R2D2 figure-cum-container, while its 330g cereals come with a bust-cum-pencil topper (I use it as tv/computer screen topper) of First Order Stormtrooper, Chewie, C3PO or BB-8. The former has long been gone, while the latter are still available at most supermarkets.

gostansikit said...

I have the R2D2 posted up before it literally flew off the shelves. Didn't go for the pencil toppers as I want to be able to pick the premium I want and not have to settle for whatever is in the box . Resellers should have a field day with it. I would purchase it from them but at a reasonable price of course :)

Unknown said...

I had only wanted the Stormtrooper's initially. So, I bought a box Cookie Crisp but got Chewie. As the 330g cereals are on promotion now at Tesco (RM8++), I went on to buy another box of Milo but got BB-8. Then, a box of Honey Stars and got the Stormtrooper, at last.

I'm just wondering if I would get a C3PO to complete my set now if I were to get a box of KoKo Krunch.

gostansikit said...

"What if" our hunch is right ? Me , once I start and cannot get the ones I want , I might go overboard and we might end up having cereals for breakfast , lunch and dinner. So of course you should , it's not complete without C3PO !

Unknown said...

Nope! The Koko Krunch gave me another Chewie. I think I shall stop at that. The cereals could be kept for later use, as substitutes for CNY snacks for my guests. And they're much healthier, of course.

gostansikit said...

Drat !
As a last resort, you could go to Nestle's facebook page ( I'll give you a link below ) and try to personally contact the fans who have extra.
Otherwise , you could search on the internet sites for people who are reselling or swapping .

https://mobile.facebook.com/NestleBreakfastCerealsMalaysia/photos/a.234036826748686.1073741831.194379614047741/555455201273512/?type=3

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)