Saturday 27 February 2016

Hopefully the last


After seeing Despicable Gru's incredibly cuuuuuutteeee collection complete with Doraemon music ( gosh ....still playing in my head ! ) , I , I...
I ....oh see for yourself .





Anyway , not long after it went into the basket , one of the staff signalled me and gave me a 2 ringgit discount voucher , on the condition that I purchased more than 6 items . No problemo .

And when it came to payment time only did I find out from him ( this handsome Indian guy was being very shy shy with muah .....first time seeing him ok ? ) he told me that I was only the second selected customer to be picked for this privilege !

WOAHH...WHAT ???
You must be joking ! No ? Really ? 
WOOOOOOWWWW !!!!


I not only thanked him profusely , I acted as if I just won an Oscar and now I'm bragging to you , my hapless audience.....

This must be the luckiest cat in my possession yes ? 
Meow meow meow .
( 2 ringgit discount also act like this ) 

I don't care .
I think I agree .

However , upon reflection , I don't think I was privy to such an exclusive 2 person per day deal . 
What he did do , was to make me write my name and telephone number ... on a list with no other names and telephone numbers on it except mine ? 
 Hmmmm ...why do I feel it was a ploy to get my number ?
Find it very perplexing . Baffling .
Especially when I feel that I've come to a point where I finally look my age , like a real aunty , yet they , these younger men seem to be blind or not mind in the least . 

Location : Malaysia 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure your lucky charm was behind that fortune. The power of three lucky cats & a Daruma doll, all packed into one! I want one!!!

Beg, borrow or steal, I must lay my hands on it some day before visiting a Sports Toto outlet.

gostansikit said...

Haha ....so clever to talk you . Don't waste any more time . Quickly go trawl the outlets . Hope u find it !