Friday 26 February 2016

Cocon - Gummy in a golden tin


Cocon is a Malaysian brand which is very popular for its mini pudding packs .
 As such , I least expected them to carry such a product , in fact I was never was aware that they started producing soft gummies until I found this inside a hamper .

So , I'm admiring the tin and that's when I notice the very faint yet delicate floral pattern on the top and bottom most corners of this curved container , cover included . 
Nice !




Topview of the said cover .
You won't be able to see the floral pattern as it is by the sides .




There you have it .
Full frontal .
No idea which retail outlet you can find this 150g tin at , but I'm sure you can contact their office and ask them .




By the way , the soft gummies are individually packed and available in 3 flavours ....mango , grape and strawberry . 

Location : Malaysia 

No comments: