Monday 15 February 2016

Yu Tianlong definitely influenced a more toned down Valentine


The average Malaysian Chinese male has to thank this man below , Yu Tianlong , for producing a super hilarious Ah Beng style video that influenced a lot of us Malaysian Chinese women into being very mindful of how much our men splashed on us this Valentine's Day .

After watching his video called 
我的 Bank Account ,even an old squawk like me , rose to the occasion and answered his 911 call to help overcome the empty male wallet syndrome preceding V day .




Here's what I saw happening in Penang .
Most girls ( let's quit the pretence our men are all future tycoons on the waiting list ) seemed to be very mindful of whether their Valentine had enough to eat for the next 15 days .

Which resulted in the following .

Less flower sales , more restaurant hopping to snare bargains like the one below , more time spent window shopping / walking ....without compromising more ehem time with each other rather than focus on that next social media post meant to make your girlfriend turn green with envy .




 Did I enjoy a more toned down celebration ? Yes I did and while you may scoff at me being too easily influenced by a silly video , at least hubs will know , that ( at least for this year ) I do care about his Bank Account balance too .
I showed him the video to explain my intention . Huhuhu . 






No comments: