Thursday 31 March 2016

Milo and Nescafe magnets 2016


I'm one of those people who enjoys a cold cup of Milo straight from the beverage dispenser .
Somehow , the fountain action seems to make it taste better .

Long story cut short , that's how I ended up with this....




....and this .
Both backings are made from foam and the front is made from paper .



This is the whole set but I only got those 2 above because I only get what I fancy and if it's not to my liking , I won't want to add it on just for the sake of completing the collection .



Have fun hunting around for them .
They're quite nice .

Location : Malaysia 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It takes a strong mind to resist the temptation of getting a full set. Well done!

Talking about fridge magnets, do you have any of those of Kellogg's from a few years back, featuring some vintage cereal ads designs with angmohs in them? I have and I'm still loving them! :)

gostansikit said...

Right on...it takes a lot to just walk away and not want to get the full set.
Few years back , I was fully driven by other passions , so no , haven't seen those . But I do love all those vintage stuffs , so if you like , you may add a link here and I'll post it up ( but only with your permission )