Saturday 19 March 2016

Someone please get them a room each


Went to watch Allegiant today at the cinema . 
I'll show you what I mean by the title above shortly .





First of all , Boboboi came towards me in this Chinese vampire manner .
Odd and laughable . Not a problem to me .




Next , I finally understood , today , in all of my movie going years , why some quarters recently wanted to bar unmarried Muslim customers from sitting together in couple seats .
For your information , I initially thought it was absurd to want to impose such a rule on them , while the rest of us can sit together with no problem .

We were at the furthest left side of the big screen cinema . The seats were great , picture quality amazing , sound system fantastic . No. Too fantastic . I could even feel Tris thundering over the wall , Four kicking , explosions  ...or so I thought .

Every now and then my seat would rock, shake and get kicked , from 2 angles. The back and the side ( I was next to the aisle ) . It happened so frequently , especially when the action scenes were climaxing , my chair shook so violently , that I just had to stick my head out both ways , many times , to see for myself exactly what was going on . 

Holy shit ! There was a whole lot of squirming and feeling action going on ! Only a virgin would not know that there was some very urgent sexing going on despite the headscarves being so visible !
As the orange gas was released , well , ONE of them released some too ! Goodness gracious me !
@#$% !!!!

Those 2 couples were so hands on , hot , horny and steamy , both couples needed to get to a room each ASAP !!!
 As inappropriate as it was , the darkened cinema hall became their make out place. 

Maybe the young couple beside me could be forgiven , but the man behind me was at least 50 and his girl was around 30 ! HELLO !!!!

 My seat was being shaken so hard , as if I was squashed in the middle of a cinema group orgy ! Each kissing scene or boob view , my seat received  the Ikea test .

That was soooooo awful !!!


If I had thought before , that the act of barring them from couple seats was preposterous and unfair , I really think they should be allowed to sit all the way up there , so that none of us genuine movie goers can " feel " what they are up to or even smell ...yes smell the sexy release , when they are forced to mingle amongst us non sexing cinemagoers . They were NOT there to watch a movie ! 

If you think I'm exaggerating , well , this is a first time experience for me and it happened in Seberang Jaya on a Friday night . What they do may be absolutely none of our business . But when the ground starts to quake and we feel like we're stuck in a sleaze flick , I'm sure someone will one day , tell them to please get themselves a room ! 
Gosh !!!





No comments: