Sunday 20 March 2016

Temp - tations by Tara McConnell


Honest to goodness , I never expected to find this shopping network buy in a dollar store  
( nope , not Daiso , not Mr DIY ) .
It's unbelievable that I paid just  MYR 5 for this 20 cm plate , which you can actually take from the oven to table to fridge , freezer and dishwasher !







But that's not all . When I turned it over , found the brand name and googled it , I almost flipped out .

What on earth was it doing in a dollar store ? Flaws babeh . Flaws .
Also , it's made in China .
Paintwork is not so perfect as you can see . Doesn't matter , I'm happy with it and  can't wait to test it out .

For those of you who might consider buying it online , you can google up the name and see where that leads you .

All I can say that it is quite stunning . 


No comments: