Saturday 9 April 2016

Ladies fingers and a ladyboy act


To spice up the food , one foodcourt has apparently roped in a ladyboy act .
We're still early and apart from the bawdy peeks I've seen in Patpong , wow , I can only imagine which direction they will scatter when the authorities swoop in .
They'd better have some escape routes ready !

That's skatefish , which by the way , happens to be so supremely fresh today , it actually tastes like crabmeat .






I'm not against them or anything .
In fact , when they start talking , I always find them so adorable and great company.
The way they air their grieveances , always cracks me up and I listen with rapt attention while trying to contain my giggling fits from going overboard to the point where I might annoy the heck out of them .
But it is hard to get to know them better . Can't blame them right , when they have to undergo so much tribulations in life .

Plate of ladies fingers and four angled beans grilled with sambal belacan .



Well , now you know there's a ladyboy act in town , here's your clue .
So go find it folks . 

Skatefish ,paired with grilled ladies fingers and four angled beans .



As to their nationality , I don't know if they are Thais or locals , but the Thais I've seen so far from Penang to Ipoh can give real women a run for their money .
Beautiful and gorgeous of course until you hear the raspy voice .

4 comments:

Vivien said...

It will b nice if u share address/location of your foodhunt

gostansikit said...

For this matter I can't as they might get persecuted. A tranny show in this country is frowned upon and when the religious authorities appear ,things could get very nasty .

Snuze said...

Ah ... the make up so flawless, right? I saw a Patpong show when I was 9 and I was amazed that they were all men at birth.

gostansikit said...

Thanks to the advancement of plastic surgery , some even look like beauty pageant candidates Snuze