Thursday 19 May 2016

5 hours in the freezing cold


This is THE highlight of my entire trip to the USA . 





Waited for this no guarantee standby ticket in the cold for 5 hours in the freezing cold ....




....look at all these people behind me ....woooohh




 Peter , he's the best .
If you ever stand in line , you'll love to meet him .
He totally understands what everyone is going through. 
Awesome fellow !




Even though I stood a good chance in getting to see the show taped live , the ushers did mention that sometimes nobody gets in so everyone was really keeping their fingers crossed. 
I was quite positive that I would make it through .





And yessssssssssssahhhh !

Tell you more about this later. Gimme a week more or so . Hah. 

What I can say is that queueing 5 hours out in the freezing cold just to watch Jimmy Fallon in action is , was , and will always be totally , totally worth it.
Oh and to hear The Roots live is just out of this world . The preshow host was hilarious too ! ( didn't catch his name but he mentioned he has been to Malaysia )

Miley Cyrus , Gigi Hadid,  Andy Samberg ( from Lonely Island  ) and The Kills were guests on the show !
With me up in the live studio audience watching with my mouth wide open !


No comments: