Monday 23 May 2016

Tune Hotel KLIA2



It was my absolute first time staying in any Tune Hotel and the check in staff at their KLIA2 outlet , have left me very impressed with the friendly , helpful service which they willingly extended to me beyond the call of duty .





Let's say, you are coming from KLIA main terminal , you just need to hop on the KLIA express train for the low sum of MYR2 , then make your way towards this connecting pathway from KLIA2 .




Here is the main entrance. 
What is most important to take note of is that the last train between the 2 terminals is around 1 a.m. and the first service starts at around 5.30 a.m or so . Ignore that and you may have to pay a hefty price to take a cab just so you make it before the mandatory check in time for international flights .




See how near the terminal is ? 
Or how far depending on whether you walk much or not .
A 10 minute stroll if you are not tempted to stop at the myriad of shops tempting you along the way. 




Lobby .
Spacious and comfortable enough for one wizened female traveller to actually make like this was her living room , she stretched herself out on the couch and used her laptop without a care in the world . 
But don't laaa...if you know what I mean , this just shows you how welcoming , unobtrusive and nice the place is and kind the staff are .




So anyway , here I am waiting to be checked in by 2 p.m.






My room number.
Oh oh . Yeah that's what I thought when I saw the number but boy was I wrong . 
Room turned out to be more than I expected .




Heck. I never felt safer .
Simply slot in your room card this way ...




.....and wow !
Like I said before , this is my absolute FIRST time staying in a Tune Hotel and boy it is not only spotless but exceedingly comfy too ! Soft bed , good pillows ,wonderful covers , nice airconditioning , CLEAN  ....how on earth has it slipped by me to stay here before ?
How can this be catogerised as a basic hotel by some ? Beats me but once I got into bed , I really did not want to leave !




Beside the bed is the all important charging point. This time I am only lugging around 1 device , due to the duration of my journey . My smartphone , my trusty Samsung Note II and this point has to not only work , my phone cannot screw up on me , due to reasons beyond my control even or I will have zero , zilch , nothing to fall back on .




For this price ( depends on demand actually ) they even provide a safe ? Get out of here ! 




View from my room .
Wowzers .




Entrance .





Tv works .





Use the ceiling fan together with the airconditioning system if you like .
I did .







Let's check out the bathroom.
Again spotless .
With all important hot water that works .





Shampoo in a tube is super cute but the soap bar is the bomb for those of you who like to feel squeaky clean .





Hairdryer even ?
My gawd , I am staying here from now onwards ! They have just earned my loyalty .




Don't forget to explore the nooks and corners and photograph them too .




Downstairs is a convenience store that is pretty popular with not only guests from this hotel , I think guests staying at the nearby Capsule hotel ( or box cupboard depending on how claustrophobic you are ) , actually prefer to sit and hang out in this shop than go back gosh .
Speaks volumes about the place eh ?





Business center. If you need items printed just ask the frontdesk and they will oblige .




Just across the road is yet another convenience store ....only BIGGER . So if the outlet inside ever runs out of cup noodles or whatever ,you know where to run to . Even nearer than heading to the upmarket supermart upstairs .




Verdict : Excellent , CLEAN , value for money , highly recommended !

Location : KLIA2 

No comments: