Tuesday 21 June 2016

A Mennonite reaction to muah at Bryant Park


Update 1.5.2017 : 
I'd like to thank blog reader Emi Girlcrafter for correcting me and bringing to my attention that these people are not Amish as I had earlier ignorantly presumed . They are Mennonites according to her . 
We learn something new everyday don't we ? 
_________


I whooped with joy when I chanced upon this group of Mennonite people singing hymns at Bryant Park . 
It's unbelievable ! 
I'm actually seeing them right in the middle of busy New York ! 






Of course I began to snap away . My hands were shaking as I truly did not expect this at all , so quite a few turned out blur even on anti-shake mode .





Was admiring their get up . 
Some of the men were out on the pavement earlier trying to reach out and preach the word of God .... they were all dressed in such smart white starched shirts with nary a crumple in sight .





The women in their prairie dresses made me wanna pinch myself . You see , I do find them so fascinating , always wanted to see them .
However , I did not count on them never having seen anything remotely like muah before 




When I began to zoom in on the pictures later ( ok lemme guess what they were thinking when they first spotted me ) ....




1. What in the world is THAT ?

2. Sh sh sh she's...she's..... a hybrid ?





3. OMG....OMG....OMG 






4. Stay calm . Stay calm everybody

5. ????????? 

6. Come any closer and this book shall anchor you to the nearest tree 






7. I don't know whether to laugh or cry 

8. Lemme help you..
.....MUAHAHAHA !!!





Hey , in case anyone knows any of them , let them know I'm harmless ok ?

See ? Even this nice little boy knows it .








Location : New York 

That little boy and muah : in California 



No comments: