Tuesday 7 June 2016

Too famous to mention


This shop is also located in Raub , just one street behind the famous Restoran Ratha .






When I asked the lady for permission to take pictures of their Kaya Puff , she blurted this out.

The Lady : Please don't put it up on the internet . We are too famous already. Too many people know our shop

Me : Why ? Isn't that a good thing ?

The Lady :" Zhou dou ngo oi sei ah ! " 
( do until I feel like I could die ) and still no matter how much we make it is never enough  .

Muah : ( smiled to myself ) 




Who said money is not enough . 
Haha

Location : I'm not supposed to tell anyone but you can look at the picture up there for a clue...oops , I guess I did reveal the place already 

How is it : used to be better . Now the crust is underbaked .

Annoying fact : no more butter cake ( funny seems like they don't make it anymore ) the day I was there . 

No comments: