Tuesday 6 September 2016

Walking glass shell


We were on our a group outing at the night market when the prettiest girl among us , suddenly yelled .
Furious that the old Chinese man had grabbed her twin peaks from the front she openly scolded him while he just grinned back like it was a cheap thrill to him .

None of us knew how to respond at the time . The tall Indian girl consoled her visibly shaken and totally disgusted self , as the pervert cooly made his way out of the maze of people . All we could do was stare in a confused state at the perpetrator .

But ever since that day , I've been more cautious especially when in a crowd . If there is any man whom I do not know , coming towards me in a public space , I will automatically jut my elbow out at an angle to create a barrier space .







 Most will notice that barrier and to be honest , I barely had such trouble for most of my life until lately .

Somehow , my figure has gotten fuller . 

This year alone , I have had to contend with young Chinese males , the Ah Beng type , in their early twenties ...some even barely out of their teens . 

At the most , the elbow trick just annoys the hell out of them as they  can only bump into my hand and they won't attempt to gate crash that space between my hand and my body .
However , just now inside a shopping complex , I had to really elbow one young man away from me. He clearly was not distracted by any mobile device yet he came head on , not expecting me to put my hand up at the last minute . I had to stiffen my arm muscles because of the impact . That fellow was built like a bull . Oh , he saw me alright and yes , he got the pointed end of the elbow  . There was no crowd and yet this happened .

The worst I have ever experienced happened , has been with young boys trawling the area of Seberang Prai and Butterworth . They are a most perverted bunch with not one inch of shame . Seeing how bold they are makes me wonder how many women have been their victims and whether they will eventually be caught and given a sound beating one day .
These boys either walk alone or come in one group .

Least expected to have my bottom felt up while waiting for table space at a dimsum restaurant by a teen . That boy came with his group .  I put my arm out but that sicko went behind me and pressed my posterior from bottom upwards like he were trying to lift it . 

Nor have I ever expected a full grown young man to pretend to fall sideways head on ( only ! ) onto my chest only to bounce back without a word of sorry !!! while I was waiting for Tai Lok Mee ....the blady CLC HKC !!!!

These Ah Bengs living in that area are so darned tricky ,whenever I am there , I not only have to walk around with one arm extended front to prevent boob crash landings but also have to hold a bunch of keys sticking outwards to twart itchy fingers from wanting to prod my bum .

It's gotten so ridiculous , I asked the 168cm not so koocki moochi what the heck was going on . ( let's not go into those guys I caught standing inches away from my hair ! Most of the time , they are with their wife or gf and yet they will be right behind me as if they were getting high from smelling my hair ! )

" Japanese comics Mom "
" They've been influenced by too much Manga . The girls in the comic have big butts , hips and boobs "

" You mean to say my figure is like that ? "

" You're my MOM ! " he gave me the upside down eye . Ok end of discussion .

Oh gawd ....I wish I could walk in a floating glass egg shell like above . And then , maybe all would be fine .
Thanks for the advice anyway . 

What I really need is a trap ....an anti itchy hand trap on both ends that will paralyse the culprit from waist down for the rest of his life . Just before I personally step on his balls and maim him with a pair of sharp high heels .
Also hair with tiny cloroform bombs attached to split ends that detonate the instant they take a whiff .



No comments: