Tuesday 11 October 2016

Drop that defence shield


Update : 
Am sticking to my guns and firing the first shot back . Have just contacted the customer careline to file in a complaint . The manager will be alerted on the matter . Hopefully this harassment stops . If it doesn't I will start taking their pictures and post it up here .

Was at the hypermart just now . Wanted to get some sardines and white bread to make sardine sandwiches .
Something I picked up in my teens after asking the enthusiastic Celeste for tips on how to make it like the one she brought to pot luck .

( Ya ...dis iz mahkehreil , I know , still ai like to call eeet sahrdeens )




Somewhere near the mid entrance were a group of stackers in their early 20s who began acting like a bunch of high school boys who have never seen a woman before in their lives .

These were their exact words while hubs was walking up to me . Oh he heard it loud and clear alright .

They : " Fuyoooo Meletoooppp !!! " bla bla bla bla bla bla 

Muah : ( bla  dee heyall ....dey teenk ai kenot understand eezzit ? )

Hubby : ( playing the role of a peacekeeping observer . He finds it amusing btw )

Quicken my pace but they follow suit like a bunch of alley cats . In case you get any funny ideas , I'm just dressed in my regular cat tee and jeans . No low cut . At all . Fully covered .
Then I stop so they can walk past me and they finally disappear into the store room never to be seen again tenk gawds .

Muah : " Were the boys under you ever this rude ? "

He : " There was nothing meletop to see "

Muah : " Whaddaya mean ? That former workplace of yours used to have the most eye popping underdressed ensembles in town doing their groceries

He : " Yeah , but the boys may look but they usually keep quite about it "

Muah : " So what happened in this case ? "

He : " When YOU walked in somehow you caused them to drop their defence shields  "

Muah : " AI KOZED DEM TU DROP THEIR DEFENCE SHIELDS ??? " 

....aaaannnd ....there's nothing more to be said .
( Actually there is but I'll stop here ) 

Not the end cos he's gonna annoy me by calling me meletop from today onwards .









No comments: