Tuesday 29 November 2016

It finally fits


A couple of weeks of once weekly workouts put me into a bit of a quandary .
Some lovely lady lumps have melted away and I can't wear
the usual sizes no more .

In some stores I've discovered that I've gone down 2 sizes , while others 1 . 
My arms have gone smaller and my yoga pants have gone looser till I have to keep pulling it up . Which is not only annoying , it is also embarassing .






That prompted the not so koochi moochi to pass the following remarks

" You'll soon have to buy more new clothes "

" You've grown stronger "

" Why don't you increase it to 3 times a week ? "

I found fault with the last statement .

When I was just a budding flower , I used to workout 3 hours daily at the local gym .
I was very fit , could lift heavy stuff with just one arm , was still on the bigger size , with not much fat in place . I could kick you and you would fly .

The instructor warned me about the schedule at the time . But I didn't listen . She said I'd have to work doubly or triple hard if I ever slacked .

And I did slack eventually . After koochi moochi that is . Grew lazy . Very , very lazy .

But now that I've started once again ,
the temptation to go overboard and overdo it is there .
Especially when the results are so quick .

So no . I am gonna try my best not to overdo it this time round .
Else the following is gonna happen to me

1. Loose skin
2. Haggard and gaunt looking face that ages before its time
3. I will look like a giant fridge by the time I hit 60 and Aretha Franklin by the time I'm 80

Moderation is the key . Rapid weightloss is something you will regret . Don't ever succumb to that .
And yes I still eat like a pig . No diet . Ever . I would rather die .



No comments: