Friday 30 December 2016

Breakfast in Berlin's Crowne Plaza


Can't help it . Find these simple Xmas glass arrangements so fascinating .





We're in Berlin and we're gonna do breakfast .



Due to privacy concerns , I'm gonna do my best to show you empty seats with no peeps . But when I walked in here on the first morning , I can assure you that this area was fully occupied .



Main buffet room as well .


My quest for an empty table , eventually led me here 


Well lit and bathing in the morning light I was really impressed with this glasshouse dining area .
It's gorgeous . 



Behind that curtain is yet another dining area ( I think it is the kosher room )


But since I have no specific dietary concerns , I headed back to the adjoining room for a cuppa 


This rack is dedicated to teas alone .


And while the hot beverage section looked overwhelming , at a glance , the food buffet looked inadequate 



It was then , that I noticed some ladies snipping away at some item here 


Upon closer inspection , it turned out to be alfalfa sprouts 


And what exactly are these odd ball shaped things ? I want one of that one my plate


The alfalfa too 



Inadequate my foot !

Oh mai gawd , how did we end up with this much food on my plate ?



View from the side .
Berlin brings out the ravenous glutton in me . 




Yet , I've never quite tasted alfalfa that was as sweet , dainty , delightful yet sharp as what I had here .
What we are served back home tastes a little strange and yet we consume it because they say it is good for our health . Well stop . You should only eat alfalfa from Berlin and taugeh the rest of the time until you get to Berlin . 
Yes you sweet luscious sexy thing . I believe I could turn part vegan just for you .


Next morning .
I do no better .



Till we meet again Berlin , thank you for the pleasure of two hearty rounds of organic infused breakfast that tastes a million times far more divine than that straggly hippie keyword sounds 




Location : Wilson's , Crowne Plaza Berlin City Centre .

No comments: