Friday 2 December 2016

Disproportionate dilemma



Since I've lost a little bit of weight 
recently , I've had to hunt for a new pair of jeans .
Which was when I found out how unproportionate my current shape is .
My booty can still stop traffic , my midrift is just 3cm less ( which is not much ) , but my legs have gone down a dramatic 2 sizes .

Thus , if I can put my leg in one side of the pants , I might not be able to pull it past my mid thigh section . If I did manage to do it , I'd probably crash right through the dressing room partition and land on a poor unsuspecting victim next door , whom , who knows might snap a pic of me in my state of undress and plaster it to be immortalised all over the internet for all eternity . No thanks .

Sigh ......





This rather unfortunate situation drove me half mad as I went from shop to shop searching for a pair that fit .

If I bought a size that fit just nicely , given my current regime and the steady rate I was melting away , I'd have to again hunt for new clothes 3 months down the road .

Which reminds me of what someone asked me once upon a time .

" Where on earth do you find your clothes from ?"

I'll tell you . Department stores and hypermarts .
I can get my dresses, tops and bikinis from foreign labels but when it comes to jeans and pants alone , these places give me the best fit .

Because my figure is more rounded on top . It's easier to find a fitting dress than a fitting pair of pants and I seriously thought of getting leggings since I prefer tighter fitting clothes . However , the mere thought of how ugly overstretched leggings look so pantyhose like and sheer , on  larger girls , just turned me off . Ugh !

No way . Leggings are out of the question . Pantyhose is still acceptable. Leggings are not unless they're absolutely non see through .

Also hate wearing oversized T-shirts to cover up my overflawed tummy. If I've got 3 lumps , you're gonna see it . And I don't care if you don't like what you see .

Anywayssss .... I finally found my pair of pants after 2 fittings of the same size .
Still in the plus sized department but in the smallest size there . 
Yeah , 2 fittings of the same size . You wouldn't believe the vast difference . Both were different and you wouldn't have known it ,if you didn't take time out to try .

Oh...and this pair of jeans pictured above , only cost me 50 ringgit . Found under the Scarlet label ( on the offer rack ) at Aeon .

Again , I'd like to emphasise on the importance of finding the right fit . That's especially important to note if you like wearing tight fitting clothes as often as I do .
Never enter a shop and assume that if you are M in one place , you'll fit into M in the other . Never buy from anywhere that doesn't allow you to try it on for size .
Ever .

You should see the effect of this pair on me . I love it .




No comments: