Wednesday 14 December 2016

First leg



I'm retyping this from Hamad International Airport , Doha , Qatar ( beautiful new airport btw ) as I accidentally deleted my earlier post and am having trouble posting because everything on my blogpost is backwards and  in Arabic  





إضافة تسمية توضيحية
It's actually pretty hilarious . Anyway the



     .above ticket was my first leg out of KUL
Second pic is a very practical passport and  document holder from Trafalgar
( First time travelling with Trafalgar Tours ) .


إضافة تسمية توضيحية
Qatar Airways just blew me away . Flown them before in the past but when I now compare them to all the newer airlines I've tried , they certainly are not bs-ing about their tagline
Bigger legroom , all the comfort kits you need without asking , everything onboard works ,  super clean too
!
There's a second leg to complete and I'm currently typing this from Hamad International Airport like I said . Got the wifi by logging in from my booking number . Really vast difference in this airport too . It's upgraded ....totally , complete revamp ! Beautiful , vibrant , filled with the best quality branded goods , whatever you may be looking for . Really amazed by the   transformation
.
Later guys and girls


إضافة تسمية توضيحية
Location : Doha , Qatar




إضافة تسمية توضيحية

إضافة تسمية توضيحية




No comments: