Sunday 8 January 2017

I'm a non and I just bought myself a Hana Tajima


They call it a kebaya .
I don't understand why .


It's actually a very clever wrap which I've been eyeing since it hit our shores . 

Goes perfectly well with my favourite sleeveless jumpsuit , the piece of clothing which caused that old punk server to go cut the stuffed yong tau foo chilli 8 times  .



Because this is not made of t-shirt material , that makes it more resistant to crumpling , washing and drying is made easier too !
It's also cooler than a cardigan and hopefully not as cardiac arrest causing as if I were to wear that cleavage baring jumpsuit completely sleeveless .



So what made me decide to get this after so long ? 
There was an irresistible offer over the weekend . Did not need any further convincing to grab a black one for myself .

Location : Malaysia



No comments: