Friday 6 January 2017

Ka-We Imbiss for Currywurst


Currywurst is a dish that you will either love or hate . Since it has its roots in Berlin , of course I had to give it a go .

Finding myself at the traffic light stop towards the end of the Ka De We luxury department store , I don't know if I should try the stall right in front of me or the one opposite .
Seems rather touristy ...that's it then let's head towards Ka-We Imbiss .




Place my order and wait for a bit 


Instant I see the tomato sauce , I throw my head back and laugh because the amount of tomato ketchup here , amounts to what I will probably consume in two whole years . Hardly ever eat ketchup you see. 

Oh gosh . Let's do this anyway .
In the spirit of Xmas , I selected a green and red currywurst fork to do the job . 



Verdict : Had better bratwurst elsewhere , love the fries , still won't take so much ketchup , love the curry .



Not too bad overall . 
The taste of the curry is not hype , it IS good , very fragrant and appetizing which made me hunt for a tin at the local supermart without success .

Location : Berlin 

No comments: