Friday 6 January 2017

Chunky eagle wraparound cuff bangle


Huge fan of chunky , bold jewellery I am .
Got a few clasp bracelets stashed away , this being the latest most costly addition of them all .




Was a wee bit worried that it wouldn't fit at first .
That's a magnetic clasp there .
Very nice to hear the clinking sounds when both ends connect .



Not sure what season this is from yet I ended up with 2 . 
Not to worry as it
goes well with tight long sleeves , which made me wear it straight to the local curry house earlier today not caring if this was way too much for the raggedy environment or not .




We can't live our lives trying to please everyone around us or constantly keeping up with a trend just because everyone around us is into it .
That's me . 

Besides , each time I wear this , I shall be reminded of my wonderful winter journey into Deutschland , the land where I saw so many representations of the eagle , Imperial Reichsadler or otherwise , I've grown very fond of the winged creature .



No comments: