Sunday 12 February 2017

Fear or disorder ?


Have seen some weird stuff in the women's loo over the years , but this is my first time , staring at a packet of food , eaten in secret and disposed of behind closed doors .



So what's in the plastic container ?

One half eaten piece from a small tray of sushi .

Seriously now . 
Who eats in the loo ? 




Is it someone with an eating disorder ? Or a person who is afraid of being judged by others ? Or one who gets a kick out of it ?

Obviously there is no way of me ever finding out the truth , but it sure was disturbing to look at and I'm so glad that I don't give a rats ass , if other women stare at me while I pile my plate sky high at the buffet .
I mean , why should I be ashamed to show that I enjoy my food ? If it turns some people you know off , remember that there will be others who like you for who you really are .

Location : Penang 




No comments: