Wednesday 8 February 2017

In love with Hacı Şakir


Just the other day , I saw one local brand promoting their Turkish bath product . While that brand is indeed quite good , I thought I'd show you the real deal . 

Hacı Şakir .
Since 1889 .




Natural with a faint hint of citronella ( there are other fragrances but this reminds me of all the nice smelling people in Istanbul ) , it's a fantastic , very luxurious ( although they market themselves as basic ) and incredibly relaxing and uplifting soap from Turkey , which you can buy either online or in Germany , Turkey , Australia , or wherever there is a big Turkish community .




Not only does it lather so well , anyone who has ever used this knows how sensationally creamy it feels , yet ends in you being more squeaky clean than the best dishwashing liquid on a plate . You won't see me praise a bar of soap so often , but this is one of the exceptions as it really makes me feel so light , I even treat my scalp and hair to it . 
Best part is , it's so good on my hair , it doesn't even dry it out . Na - ah .




Seriously deserves a royal seal as I think it is much better than any other soap I have tried before .
And believe me , I've tried branded ones , holistic ones , spa produced ones ...this one's top of the class .

No comments: