Tuesday 7 March 2017

Guess the product


Was about to throw the receipt away .
Somehow , I just felt like I needed to go through it again .

Now , this is where it gets funny .
So , according to the receipt , I bought the following 2 items

1. Fitting Maffler
2.Right Angle Hee

Try guessing what they are first .





While I know exactly what I had just purchased , if I had more than 20 different items in the bag , then maybe I would be hard pressed to identify what corresponded with what .

Anywayyyyy...here's the answer 

1. Is a narrow sports towel with one looped end you can slot into the other so that you can keep the towel around your neck without it falling off as you jog - Fitting Maffler 

2. Is a short stocking with camouflage pattern - Right Angle Hee


How flabbergasting . Can't make any sense of it other than the person in charge of data entry
- has no spell checker
- writes by ear ( maffler instead of muffler , yah I know ....the description is still off  )
- spelling is not his/her forte ( angle instead of ankle and hee instead of heel )

W-E-I-R-D !

Location : Penang


No comments: