Friday 29 September 2017

USA Pro - Mono Bandana tights


You're seeing my first pair of USA Pro tights right here .
Called the Mono Bandana , when I first spotted this on the rack , my heart skipped a beat , and then when I peered at the size , and saw the number 10 omg , I felt a little crestfallen . While it sure looked small , I defiantly lugged it into the changing room just to see if it could go past my hips .
Man ......it fit so nicely , I was surprised , I was immediately sold !





Well , as I recall , I was just speaking to an exercise mate the other day . Told her that if I depended on the weighing scale as a measure of my personal progress , I would probably be depressed as it sure didn't show much improvement despite the initial massive weight loss . 

So , I said to her that now , I use this method instead . I pick up clothes and put them on and if they do fit , like in this latest case , it'll certainly feel on top of the world because once upon a time I wouldn't even dream of being able to fit into any of these togs , so that's what keeps me going on instead of throwing in the towel like a lot of women who completely trust the scales as an indicator that they have failed .
Even if the weighing scale shows that I am stuck in a rut , the fitting room as well as the increasing smaller sizes I can squeeze into, tell a different story altogether . 




Anyway , at the rate I'm devouring nasi briyani and nasi tomato , I think I can slowly dream on with regards to getting as svelte as when I was 20 .
I'll still try . Maybe one day there'll finally be a breakthrough , in the meantime , this is what makes me tick .

What's with the Little Mix screenshots ? Well , take a closer look at Leigh Anne ...that's the Mono Bandana print she's got on .




Yeah , I'm all about the print first , followed by the fit . And when I find out that it's linked to a celebrity , like in the case of the Puma Clash tights worn by Kylie Jenner , well , that makes it a bonus indeed !

Location : Penang


No comments: