Monday 18 December 2017

Highlights of a wonderful weekend at Hilton Kuala Lumpur


We had a little weekend getaway at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur and in tandem with my lifestyle changes today , I have to admit that I was really surprised at what a wonderful stay this turned out to be .
If I was worried about packing on the pounds , that was real silly of me , because this place , is not only greaaaatt for relaxing , it's got some awesome options for fitness enthusiasts too .



In today's hospitality industry , I have come to expect a mediocre reception already that I've forgotten what it really means to walk into a 5 star hotel . 
Thus at this point I have to commend all of the staff stationed at the lobby here that made me feel like a VVIP or whenever I made my entrance , whether it was towards my room or towards the dining area , they were extremely professional , extra attentive and always courteous .
Very impressed by this !


Slept like a babyyyyyyy under these sheets . The pillows were a dream , the bed was perfect ...huge ! And oh my gawd , the bathroom ( don't worry , there's a separator between both rooms ) was even bigger with so many thoughtful details .



Breakfast was a surreal experience ....


.....because there were food options available that would help me eat a lot and yet keep the weight loss in check .
Yes these scales were in my room .


The gym was like DISNEYLAND to me .
Will you just look at all those machines ?
 Open round the clock , oh we got acquainted alright .
FANTASTIC !!!!


As if that was not enough , they even have a hot tub jacuzzi with cold saltwater pool that snakes along the perimeter of the hotel with a slide and waterfall feature you can actually stand under and get a back massage from if you can take the heavy pounding !



Anthuriums ...they were everywhere ! Beautifully arranged to brighten up all spaces . 


Finally , we capped off our stay with a pre Christmas buffet dinner .

If you don't want to fly to Germany , you can actually make a reservation here I tell you. You'll see why from the choices I made  .
Tell you about it in the following posts to come ok ?


Location : Kuala Lumpur 


No comments: