Wednesday 13 December 2017

YFS - sewn in shorts under your miniskirt


Since posting it up last night , this skirt has drawn some considerable interest . Thus I'm gonna dedicate an entire post to show you the skirt in detail .

This kind of mini skirt with sewn in shorts is actually available in quite a number of places , just that I found it in YFS by accident 
. Now , I hope their marketing department knows how to capitalise on this selling point and sell more of these mini skirts to us women who want to wear them and yet not attract the pervert brigade who will be up to their usual tricks . It's also great for those with teenage daughters as the skirts are quite tiny and provocative enough yet this bottom cover , what I call a safety net is enough to extinguish whatever randy thoughts some might harbour .
Prevention is better than cure and I'm sure she won't want to find her ass on some upskirt fetish site one day eh ?




It's also very reassuring to know that in case you're on the road shoulder and a gust of wind picks up your skirt and then this happens , you won't die of embarassment when half the traffic knows the colour ( and size ! ) of your knickers after that .
This is especially important seeing how a lot of vehicles have dashcams installed these days !


Made of a thin stretchable material that is comfortable enough and cool enough for our weather , I think it's a brilliant idea !




Coming to the colour , it's not the darkest black that I could find but since it gave me the best fit without making me look like an Oktoberfest barmaid encased into a sausage casing that fans out as if I were stuffed into a tutu , I settled for this .
It's very short , but ah , I have a safety net to fall back on .
Now all of us can go up and down every escalator as often as we wish .

Where to find it : in YFS stores available throughout Malaysia 

Website reference for store locations : http://www.yfscorp.com/yfs-stores/

No comments: