Wednesday 13 December 2017

False alarm - easily fixed


" Why are you so concerned over your weight " he asked me .
My reply was because I'd already put in so much effort and I'm seeing the results so I don't want to have to start all over again .

Following yesterday's post , I stepped on the scales this morning with half an eye open and was so relieved to see that it was back to normal .
Yes it was a false alarm folks , but last night , that was enough to launch some action on my part especially since I let myself go and pigged out , really pigged out . Can't do that anymore now that I am ageing .



How did I get it fixed overnight ?
I did the following steps .


1. Drank a cup of that Kelantanese slimming tea which makes you "go" more often than you could ever imagine possible

2. Then I used the handheld digital health therapy device . 2 of them ( I used 2 devices , that's a total of 8 pads ) at a time on my stomach area for 30 minutes and added another 5 minutes on the thigh area 

3. Resisted having supper  . That almost drove me half mad cos the urge got very bad last night

4.  One tablespoon of olive oil this morning .

We are back to normal folks . It's ok , false alarm only .

1 comment:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

Supper is a big contributor to weight gain for most people especially a heavy late one.