Saturday 24 March 2018

Once a year


Was just chuckling over how this is the second year that I am engaging in this activity .
Last year I did it for the first time and well today , it's the second . Really .
As a consequence , I think my left butt grew tighter than my right .






In fact , today itself , was a day packed with so many activities that when I watched a live video of one of the events I participated in , 
get this ........

I Couldn't Even Recognise Myself !

Seriously , I thought I was another lady who was 2 rows behind me
" omg , I'm still so big " I told myself 
 , until I suddenly remembered that 
" hey , wait a minute , I'm not wearing black today ! "
" oooooo.....that's me ? Wow ! "

Yes , I've finally accepted that I truly have become much smaller already compared to the old me from 2 years back and that's really something to be happy and proud of , for me that is .

Have a good weekend folks ! 



No comments: