Friday 6 April 2018

Must not step into Lovisa , must not ..... must ...


There are a few shops where I absolutely must resist the urge to step in and
Lovisa is one of them . 

See , here's why .
Those darned markdowns that they do omg ....how to resist ?



Originally priced at MYR 114.90
now at MYR 32 .....sighhhhhhhh !!!
Since I've been lusting after this Coral Statement Flower Earring design for soooo long , since last year actually , so into the shopping bag it went .



Not many takers for necklaces here , which is just great news for me .
Coated cascade collar from 87.90
down to MYR 29





Such an unusual shade of pink needs a Wrap Ball partner .....
originally : MYR 52.90
marked down to : MYR 19



Gasp !
 A must have !
Original price : MYR 79.90
Now at : MYR 29 19.
That was the price stated on the red sticker , I managed to get them to honour it ( MYR 19 instead of the MYR 29 I unknowingly paid up for .....they returned MYR 10 to muah ) after checking through my receipt one day later .
So although the actual price was supposed to be MYR 29 , by going back to them , I got it at a lesser price than it was meant to be , all thanks to wrong pricing .
Always check your bill folks . If it can happen to me , it can happen to you too !


Best match for the above , in my opinion was this dangler .
From MYR 52.90
to MYR 19


Update : 
Jewel & spike earring 
From MYR 59.90
marked down to MYR 19


Matt gold coloured wave disc earrings
Originally MYR 45.90
To MYR 14


Matt gold Beaten Disc Tassel necklace that I'm pairing with the above earring .
Last time MYR 85.90
Now at MYR 32


Tri tassel drop earring in a very unusual shade of gold ( like a pale shiny durian colour to me )
From MYR 59.90
To MYR 19


Ethnic drape necklace in a colour tone that matches the tri tassel drop .
This combo is just drop dead gorgeous , it not only highlights the wearer , I think this particular tone somehow , someway , makes me very attractive  !
Old price MYR 79.90
New price MYR 29


Remember this design Multi Chain Feather Fringe Necklace from the first Lovisa sale I went crazy over ?
I love the faded gold colour one so much , this time I got the silver version .
From MYR 99.90 
down to MYR 29


Coming to this ultra extravagant Wakanda / Cleopatra piece called the Ethnic Embellished Bib , I stood there for a while pondering if I really needed this or not , if yes , what occasion would I wear this to ?
Ah , well , take first , decide later .
Originally MYR 119.90
Mine for MYR 39



Now we come to the favourite part .
Comparing between the original price to what I paid in the end .
Original total for all items : MYR 929.80
I ended up paying : MYR 298 for the lot . 

If you think I went overboard , apparently there was another lady who walked out with a thousand over ringgit worth of Lovisa jewellery !

Location : Penang




No comments: