Thursday 5 April 2018

Shuffling tankini


Right now , I'm learning how to do the shuffle . Not by choice though , this is on the instructor's insistence .
In order to not forget the steps , " how to shuffle " vids are the order of the day . One thing led to another and before long , I was watching music festival dance vids , where the choice of dancewear is um ,well, pretty liberating .


As a consequence , I'm looking at skimpy tops which totally do not suit me at all , yet I still took them into the changing room for a try . 

And that's pretty much how I ended up with this lacey tankini .


Front view .
There's padding in front .





Back view.
And absolutely no strap behind ! 
Nice ! I loikeee !



What label is this sold under ?
Firetrap . Identifiable via the 2 round silver accessories on the top right hand side .

Seriously , I don't know what I'm gonna pair this with yet .....probably some denim shorts or that long lace skirt from Nichii .
Highly experimental phase for me . Honestly , I feel I'm way too old for EDM .




No comments: