Friday 4 May 2018

My Nancy Sit moment


I remember almost falling off my chair watching Nancy Sit do that crazy jiggle of an aunty dance in the movie God Of Cookery .

Here's a link to that particular scene 
https://youtube.com/watch?v=C359aRbZy9g



Well , after each class or fitness gathering , I have what I call , my Nancy Sit moment .

Here , lemme show you . 
I really don't care who's watching that time , especially when the music is still thumping away inside my head .
Pictured below is roughly what I do .
Yeah , I know how to let go , be happy and enjoy myself to the max without a care in the world .


Bit too dark ?
Let's add a bit of adjustment to the pic and crop closer .
The result of too much Flashdance , Paula Abdul , Janet Jackson , Jane Fonda and now Zumba !


Grrrrrrr just loooooove the feel of those Elle x tights , that Reebok slim top is brand new too , haven't worn my new Puma yet but Hell yeah I make no secret of the fact that I really love to dance !

Try it ! Put on some bright new clothes and maybe you'll be as happy as I am in this picture , plus experience your own Nancy Sit moment too !



No comments: